Tuesday, September 29, 2015

August 31, 2015

Dear family! 
Real quick-- Brett was the tall one and Mom, you know I would never just not write you back! haha But the meetings were so good and  yes they were all day I have some pics that Sister Lewis took! 

So the Mission President is awesome! Seriously,  he is the coolest, most loving person ever! I really don’t know about the area--wherever the Lord needs me.  I’ll find out more on Tuesday so that’ll be good!  Sounds like everyone is doing great and just killin' it! I can’t believe Cassie is 21. That’s nuts!!

As for my week it was truly amazing with a few crazy experiences!  So something that was super crazy was this girl who had gotten out of jail a week ago and a mental facility a day ago was talking to some missionaries and they thought hmmm let’s give her a church tour! (not a good idea) Then they lose her in the church!  So we're there because they call us freaking out and we are all hunting down this crazy lady in the church. Well we find her and she's got everything spread out and is cleaning! hahaha  She told us,  if this is God's church then it has to be the cleanest. I couldn’t disagree-- she had a good point hahahaha but it was nuts!  On a better note,  we are teaching this part member family and they are so awesome-- just a straight miracle! We are hoping to put them on date so I will keep you posted! It’s the M  family, so could you keep them in your prayers?
This week was one of the best ones just because of how spiritual it was! I truly learned this week that the Lord can turn our weaknesses into strengths! I love my Savior so much and He has helped me to change in so many ways! I love this gospel so much and how it is a gospel of change! There truly is nothing better! I love you guys so much and thanks for the amazing examples you are to me! 
One of the cool things we did today was getting to be witnesses for the people we live with—their  will and stuff! I swear I’ve signed more legal documents on my mission then in my life! hahahaha 

I love you guys and hope you have a great week! 
Love Elder Oliver 

No comments:

Post a Comment