Friday, November 13, 2015

September 28, 2015

Dear Mom and family,
Anyways, so we live with members who are awesome but they don’t necessarily cook us meals but they are still amazing! I love them! My comp is doing good! This is his 8th week and we just found out we are going to be in a tri-pan again because a missionary is going home which is super sad. So starting later today I will be in another tripan! haha  They're parties!! The weather here is amazing now it’s perfect 60-70 during the day! I love it and its almost sweater weather! hahaha  Thank you so much for the update!! I love it!! Sounds like you guys are having an amazing week! I did not get to see the blood moon because I was making some calls! haha  That was J  who sent that video and it was L who kinda did it with me! haha  I’m rusty but they think it’s like the funniest thing ever! hahaha I’m glad you laughed though! hahahah They like to embarrass me!  They're awesome! 

As for this week, It was amazing!!! Brother M is on date for the 17th of OCTOBER!!!! He’s incredible and we are going over there tonight! They are seriously the coolest family! C Jr will be getting the priesthood next time we have church-- so in two weeks and he is sooo excited! haha He's awesome! So I did have a question though-- we had zone conference this week and Sister L talked a lot about that family packet. Did you get that email? Also have you checked out the blog or Facebook? She told me I’m all over it hahahaha probably just because of my super red hair hahaha Oh—one thing funny about my hair though... I killed a fly with it hahahahahahahaha I was looking in the bathroom and I saw something a little black so I looked and it was a pierced fly!! hahahaha but anyways back to the miracles! This week was so awesome! Something that I learned a lot about this week was our potential as children of God! We have so much potential! God has such a big plan and we just have to be trusted by the Lord! That’s the hard part-- to gain the Lord's trust, but little by little we get there! I love this gospel so much! We found this new ysa investigator who is on date for the 17th as well who is doing so good!! I’ll keep you posted on him! 

Dad you look so good and that is awesome!  It is seriously the best thing ever--front row seats to a baptism! haha The spirit is always so strong! I love it!

I love you guys so much and miss you a ton! You mean the world to me! 

Keep having a great week! And killin’ it of course haha 
Love Elder Oliver 

No comments:

Post a Comment