Tuesday, May 26, 2015

March 23, 2015

Dear Mom and Fam, 
Soooo first off--HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!  I love you so much mom and  I hope you had an awesome birthday! You still seem like your 34 haha!!  Sounds like you guys had an awesome week--with an amazing spiritual experience which makes the week so much better! Seriously,  the more spiritual-- the better the week is! That’s so awesome that the ward is getting super missionary minded, that’s so good! 

Soo some pretty crazy things happened! Ok, well first-- Elder Ribeiro left which was super sad!  I’m getting a companion from Chile!!! He’s super cool!  He’s really new but I’m super excited because it’s always the best with newer missionaries! He’s from Chile!!! I’m so excited!! Also they asked me to be a district leader so I am going to learn a ton haha!!  Little scared but it will be a really good experience! This week was kinda different because we just were kinda saying goodbye to everyone because Elder Ribeiro has been here 8 months, which is a long time! But I’m so stoked for Elder Cataldo!! It’s going to be an awesome transfer! So something else that’s really cool was Sister T's  Mom haha!  It was crazy because it was on some random street and she said she had been praying to find me and was on her way to the hospital so I was in tears haha!!  Something just so little but so cool! I love this mission so much! I love this church so much and I know it is true! It just makes sense! I really have come to love the Book of Mormon and the Bible!

Love you guys!! Sorry this is kinda short-- today’s weird since Elder Ribeiro left haha!! 
Love Elder Oliver 

No comments:

Post a Comment