Monday, July 27, 2015

May 18, 2015


Ahhh man-- I have the best family in the world!!! Seriously you are the best.   I love you guys so much and I am sorry I might spell a lot of things wrong-- Spanish is destroying my brain! haha 
But sooo for everyone-- I have been really changing and have been kinda receiving some cool different revelation haha!! Soo-- the first one is I cut my hair. It looks ok just short and I will not be growing my hair back out!! hahah So when I get home and say I want to-- please show me this email haha!!  I don’t know, you just realize how all the little things are what make the big difference and that is something for me. I really want to sacrifice all I can to my Savior and be everything that I can be for Him, because I love him so much. 
As for some funny things this week-- I tripped again... all the way on my face haha!!  I’m the worst!! (I blame the weird court haahah ) We are also getting teewees!!!.... :( Ask Chantz what they are) haha!! They are the things in the car--not to stoked haha!!  We still have 4 more weeks in this transfer and then we will know what mission we will be in!! haha So we are all waiting for this next call haha! Oh-- another funny story was that we were walking around this house on Friday to go to the back because most of the Mexicans live around back. So there was this huge dog next door that was going nuts... but there was a huge fence so I was totally thinking I was fine... nope, he jumped all the way up the fence and almost bit my head!! I could feel  his breath hahaha!! and lets just say I ran faster than “Sandlot” hahaha! I freaked-- it was nuts and there was a member with us so you know just still embarrassing myself! hahaha 
As for some really cool spiritual stuff-- the S’s are getting baptized this Saturday!!!!! They are so ready! We had Stake Conference and they got to meet President Ware.  When J was talking to President,  he just started crying and said he could feel God's love perfectly for him.  It was the coolest thing ever. He then said that he doesn’t believe anymore that this is true--he knows.  So of course we were all crying! haha  It was so cool and we are so excited for them! 
They also got a blessing this week and they said they have never felt stronger and every temptation has left. We just know Heavenly Father needs them on His side right now--it’s the coolest thing ever to see! I love this church! haha 
Little side note-- I got super sick this week.  I think it was salmonella! haha I have no idea but you’re all going to laugh--but it was one of the most spiritual experiences I’ve had, because I know Christ suffered for that. He knew exactly what I went through and I could feel Him with me when I was sicker then I’ve ever been in my life. I love my Savior so much and I will do anything for him, sacrifice everything for what He has done for me. I love the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and I know it’s true! 
I love you guys so much and hope you have an awesome last week of school!

Love Elder Oliver 

No comments:

Post a Comment