Tuesday, February 17, 2015

January 5, 2015

Heyyy family—
So speed round-- Yes the cinnamon roles were just from walmart but what people don’t know doesn’t hurt them! hahaha Sounds like an awesome New Years-- kinda like what we did! haha Came home and studied! haha It was one of my favorite New Years! That’s too bad to hear about dad’s head but I mean-- he did pay 50 dollars for an all day pass so you have to get everything out of it haha!! Don’t worry dad-- I’m right there with you! But I miss you guys and sounds like you’re just killin it! 
But as for my week, it was kinda crazy. So Elder Hooper left to go be a zone leader in Pasco which-- not gonna lie-- was pretty sad because he’s amazing!! But it’s all right the Lord wants him in Pasco. It was just the hardest telling all of our investigators.haha  They all were crying so that was kinda hard for him. My new comp is Elder Schulzke!!! He is a great guy! We kinda have two totally different personalities but it’s all good because as long as we both have the same goals and just do the Lord’s work it doesn’t really matter! Yes-- Elder Nelson moved in to our apartment!!!! It’s the best thing ever! Hahaha I feel bad because we just talk about everything and laugh all the time-- it’s just so awesome to be serving with him! He’s my zone leader so we work really close! He’s amazing! But other than that miracles are just pouring out haha!! Seriously though-- I love this place! Chris got interviewed and passed so his baptism is this week and we're so stoked! Elder Hooper actually gets to come back for that so we're stoked! Then Adri his daughter, is still loving it! Every time we go over there it’s so awesome to see where they are now as compare to before—they are  still doing great! Adri’s baptism is next week if everything goes well! Then Jaye-- where to begin with her. She’s amazing! Such an example to me! Every lesson we have with her is so awesome and so spiritual it’s amazing! When we walk in, it’s just like a wall of spirit haha!! It’s crazy but super cool! She is actually going through a really hard time and is kinda sad but every time she is just so thankful for the church because of the happiness it has  brought her. So every time I’m just in tears when she shares her testimony... it’s kinda getting bad haha!! but no, she’s amazing!   So there is a new kid who just accepted a baptism date!!!!! He came to this little girls baptism in the Spanish branch and said how awesome and cool he felt.  Then he came to church where everyone bore awesome testimonies.   Then we went over that night and he was like, I want to be able to say what they said and feel how that girl felt.  What 15 year old says that-- it was so awesome! So the date is the 23rd! Emanuel--that’s his name, I forgot to tell you haha!  But he's so awesome! I don’t know-- missionary work is the best and it’s weird to think but I really wouldn’t want to be doing anything else! I love it out here! I love this church and really know with all my heart that it is true and it does bring people happiness! The Book of Mormon is so true and there are so many answers to anything in it! I just love this church hahaha! 
I love you guys and miss you so much!
Love Elder Oliver 

No comments:

Post a Comment